If you need an Orangeburg
data center, this is the place to start. This data center is 25 miles
from Manhattan and synchronous with Manhattan, Connecticut and key facilities in New Jersey.
This facility is an optimal location for latency-sensitive applications, business continuity and
disaster recovery facilities. The state-of-the-art building is designed to meet the highest standards
of infrastructure requirements to service the New York and New Jersey markets. Ample access to
power satisfies and exceeds critical networks’ needs for connectivity with 2N power available, this
Orangeburg data center is ready to meet the most stringent requirements.
Below are the major specs for this Orangeburg data center:
- 180,000 sq. ft. of data center space available immediately
- 30,000 sq. ft. of Office/BCDR space available immediately
data center space (1,200-3,000 sq. ft. suites) with conference room,
break room and office space available immediately
- 24 MW provisioned
- 12 MW on-site
- Lowest cost power in region
- Two separate 13.2 kV feeds from different substations in NY and NJ.
Connectivity and Network:
- Multiple lit and dark providers
- Access to connectivity hubs at 60 Hudson and 111 8th Avenue
- Access to New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut data centers
- 60′ tall extension of 230,000 sq. ft.
- Planned second building for a total of 462,000 sq. ft.
- Onsite substation with 50 MW capacity
click below for:
Orangeburg Data Center Rate
can also call us at 1-800-400-2246
for a free consultation,
welcome your call and
promise the best data center value.
Page | Fiber Internet
| Data Center
| Request Quote
Inc., all rights reserved. Phone 1-800-400-2246